Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting Offline for a Few Days

My final exams are coming up, and I have been so distracted. The stress is finally getting to me. I can't seem to sleep well, and I've been reading and checking things online too much. I think my emotions have been going crazy. I'm graduating next month, this week is the last week of classes, I have one exam starting Monday, and family duties have been bogging me down. Put my own personal, self-diagnosed ADD into the pot, and one can see how little I'm actually studying! Consequently, I have been shopping even more (part as "revenge", and part because it makes me feel better)! I broke another rule to myself. I said that I would keep my D80 until I got better at taking photos. Then what did I do? I turned around and bought a D300 from Ebay! S is going to kill me. Seriously. It seemed like such a good deal. Actually, I think it is a good deal, but I have spent too much, and there are other things I need more urgently (like a car!). I shouldn't be getting more toys!

Since I can't seem to control myself when my stress level is high, I'm going to have S hold on to my account to stop me from spending. In the same way, I will get offline for a couple of weeks. I can't study well when I'm online anyway. I keep looking and looking for people I know, or thinking of photos, or reading reviews, and ending up spending money! Oh how horrible!

Oh..this all makes me sad! :(

1 comment:

Gaby317 said...

Don't worry, M! Just make it through the last one. It'll soon be over. Think of all the things you'll do then.

Good luck!