Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Cherry Blossom Parade




Last Saturday, April 4, I dropped by to see the Cherry Blossom Parade. It was a lot of fun, and I was able to take a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, the high noon light just wasn't cooperating, and I didn't use my flash in most instances. Ah. we learn from our mistakes! Anyway, I will post some pictures when I have the time. School is almost over, and I really have to finally buckle down and study.

I finally got my Tokina 11-16mm 2.8. Hurrah! I will post some pictures soon! A friend of mine told me to visit the C&O canal this spring. I will definitely do that! And maybe the zoo, too. I will do my rounds of DC soon!

1 comment:

Keiichi said...

Hi!
Beautiful ladies!

Thank you for your E-mail!
I could find your blog again!!

Cool blog!

Have a nice day!